Deadline: January 31, 2017
Date: July 16 – 20, 2017.
Type: Fully Funded.
Organizer: Global Changemakers.
Applications are now open for the 2017 Global Youth Summit taking place 16 – 20 July in Switzerland. The Summit will bring together 60 Changemakers for a life-changing week of training sessions, networking and workshops. The strongest candidates will be invited to participate at the Summit, assessing their track record of advocacy, campaigning, social entrepreneurship, community activism and volunteerism, whilst ensuring geographical and gender representation.
Global Changemakers’ (GCM) objective is to empower youth to catalyse social change by providing them with skills, contacts, opportunities, and a world-wide community of like-minded people.
- GCM is looking for the most inspiring young social entrepreneurs, community activists, advocates and campaigners from across the globe;
- Participants must be between 18 and 23 years of age on the dates of the summit.
- If you are selected, your flight (from your country’s main airport), board and lodging costs will be covered for the duration of the summit;
- Additional personal expenses, as well as visas to enter Switzerland (for those who require one) will not be covered.
In order to apply, you will need to:
- Pay for your $35 application fee (please make sure to copy the Transaction number provided by PayPal and paste it on the online application form);
- Do a 2 minute application video (you can read the video instructions here);
- Fill in an online application form;
- You can prepare your written application form using this PDF as a reference and copy- paste your answers directly to the form.
In this post, I will be sharing how to get a free Payoneer MasterCard with the $25 bonus amount. Find out more here: click this link
Note: If you do not follow the refferel link then you can not get $25 bonous. So if you want to get the $25 bonous, click this link click this link