Deadline: 8 January 2017
Open to: interns who wants to join the Research & Evaluation Team and support the Impact Hub network in its impact measurement efforts
Remuneration: a total of EUR 1,500
Everyone has ideas for making the world a better place – Impact Hub is a place to make them happen.
As the network is growing it is vital to understand the positive impact the members and makers create and the contributions of Impact Hub’s own services and interventions. Therefore it’s created the Annual Global Member and Maker Surveys, which have become the network’s core impact measurement tools. Both surveys are designed with, and will be analyzed by, the research partner at the Center of Social Entrepreneurship at Vienna University of Economics and Business. They will be implemented by the Global Research & Evaluation Team, which is now looking for an intern to support the survey process across the global Impact Hub network.
- Program the Global Member and Maker Survey in Questback;
- Coordinate translations, survey subsections, and upload them accordingly;
- Assist in coordination of online survey testing;
- Process weekly participation and response rate statistics of all participating Impact Hubs and share them with local project leads from Impact Hubs around the world;
- Provide on demand support to Research & Evaluation Team.
You are a match if:
- You have completed a university degree or are currently enrolled;
- You enjoy collecting, analyzing, and working with data and are very comfortable working in Excel;
- You ideally have survey programing and administration experience;
- You are organized and have exceptional attention to detaill;
- You are a good communicator with excellent written and verbal skills (fluent in English, further languages a plus);
- You are flexible: working with a global network can mean early calls if you are based in San Francisco, or evening calls if you are based in Vienna.
A total of EUR 1,500 total cost to company for the whole internship. Employment / contracting options depending on the location.
In case of any questions, please email email@example.com.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
Also submit the following documents:
- CV or Resume;
- Brief cover letter (350 words) outlining why you are a perfect match for the role with Impact Hub.
In this post, I will be sharing how to get a free Payoneer MasterCard with the $25 bonus amount. Find out more here: click this link
Note: If you do not follow the refferel link then you can not get $25 bonous. So if you want to get the $25 bonous, click this link click this link