Every year, the European Committee of the Regions (CoR) offers a limited number of university graduates a five-month traineeship.
Each trainee is assigned to a specific department of the CoR. The nature of the work depends largely on the unit. Some units are more politically oriented, others are more administrative. In general, the type of work assigned is equivalent to that performed by junior executive-grade officials.
The purpose of the organisation of traineeships in the CoR is:
- Provide a first-hand experience of the workings of the CoR and of the EU institutions in general;
- Provide practical knowledge of the working of its departments;
- Work in a multicultural and multilingual environment;
- Enable trainees to have the opportunity to organise a study visit to a European local or regional authority, in connection with the Committee’s political priorities;
- Enable trainees to develop and put into practice the knowledge they have acquired during their studies or personal careers.
- Trainees are selected from nationals of the EU Member States. However a limited number of nationals of non-member countries may be accepted;
- Hold a university degree (or an equivalent diploma) awarded by the closing date for applications;
- Have a thorough knowledge of one official Community language and a satisfactory knowledge of one other EU-working language (French or English).
CoR-trainees are entitled to a monthly grant. The amount of the grant is equivalent to 25% of the salary of AD*5 officials (step 1) at the start of the traineeship for the full 5-month period.
In this post, I will be sharing how to get a free Payoneer MasterCard with the $25 bonus amount. Find out more here: click this link
Note: If you do not follow the refferel link then you can not get $25 bonous. So if you want to get the $25 bonous, click this link click this link