Deadline: January 20, 2017
The University of Adelaide is pleased to offer 40 scholarships for international students in 2017-2018 academic session. Scholarships will be awarded to undertake undergraduate degree program in any discipline.
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s most prestigious universities and is renowned internationally for excellence in education and research. Scholarships are available for study in any discipline.
Scholarships in this program have the following conditions:
- Available for commencing international undergraduate students only;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Provides a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the program, up to a maximum of four years;
- Up to 40 scholarships available each year;
- Available for study in any discipline except Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Oral Health and Bachelor of Science (Veterinary Bioscience);
- Open to eligible applicants completing Foundation Studies or secondary studies overseas or in Australia, or those transferring into the later years of an undergraduate degree with advanced standing.
The University of Adelaide provides a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the program, up to a maximum of four years.
The mode of applying is online.
- Applicants may apply online for a scholarship at any time;
- Applicants must have received an offer of admission from the University before lodging their scholarship application (applicants with a conditional offer may apply, but will need to accept and meet the conditions of their offer before a scholarship can be confirmed);
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit (in certain cases country of citizenship and program of study may also be taken into consideration when awarding scholarships);
- Applications will be considered and scholarships offered on a rolling basis until all scholarships have been awarded;
- Successful applicants will be notified within 4 to 6 weeks of lodging the scholarship application; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
In this post, I will be sharing how to get a free Payoneer MasterCard with the $25 bonus amount. Find out more here: click this link
Note: If you do not follow the refferel link then you can not get $25 bonous. So if you want to get the $25 bonous, click this link