Deadline: 28 May 2017
Open to: persons with Ph.D. and post-doctoral experience at a university or other research institution
Remuneration: lump sum of 4,000 EUR gross
Applications are sought from outstanding academics working in areas connected with the study of migration politics with a focus on Europe and/or the EU. This position is specifically dedicated to supporting a researcher, who is threatened in his/her home country due to the content of his/her scientific work or opinions he/she has expressed.
The successful candidate will fulfill the following criteria:
- Doctoral degree/Ph.D. and post-doctoral experience at a university or other research institution;
- Be currently at risk in her/his home country;
- Outstanding achievements in research, excellent publication record, international reputation;
- Have a good knowledge of English or German;
- Hold a valid passport/travel document and be able to travel to Austria.
- The candidate is expected to teach one course in the department´s Master’s degree programme in the autumn term 2017/18 (1 October 2017 to 31 January 2018);
- The course can be taught as a “block seminar” which means it can take place within 2-3 weeks within a period of 90 days;
- The salary will be a lump sum of 4,000 EUR gross;
- Other expenses are not reimbursable.
How to Apply?
- Motivation Letter including a brief description of current research interests and academic teaching;
- A confidential application letter describing the researcher’s situation;
- Academic Curriculum Vitae including list of publications;
- A syllabus (4-6 pages) for the course that is planned to be taught;
- A copy of the applicant’s Ph.D. diploma.
Applications (in English or German) must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline Date: Ongoing
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Open to: young people between 18 and 35 years old from all over the world
Do you like new challenges? Do you like to travel? Are you motivated to work in an international team? Are you unafraid of working on many projects at the same time?
For more information please visit Become a Youth Peace Ambassador!